The layout as of mid-february would include a 70 x 40 foot area. There will be an estimated 22 plots, some of which will be curated for design submission for artists working in agriculture and design.
General and basic layout details have been added to this sketch which include a 3 bin compost system, an extensive walkway and a hay bail fence perimeter barrier.
Additional features are not yet visible, yet being thoughtfully considered and include
- portable/movable shade structures
- MCU (Mobile Chicken Unit)
- Wind Breaks and protection
- Innovative trellising systems
- location and ease of rain water catch systems to ease manual watering strain
- general depth of working hay covered walkways to provide proper drainage
- tool storage